Meet Mara! She's a sweet 3 year old calico, fully vaccinated and spayed. She is looking for her furever home! If you are interested please call or come by our office to meet her!
Our pets love summer just as much as we do! For many, it’s the best time of year to be out, about, and enjoying all that the season has to offer.
While there is certainly nothing wrong with taking your pet out for picnics, hikes, swimming, or running, keep in mind that warm weather can be dangerous. Read below to learn some important summer safety tips for dogs:
1. Never, ever, EVER leave your dog in a hot car
2. Make sure your dog is protected from parasites like fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes
3. Keep your dog's paws cool
4. Your dog should always have access to fresh drinking water and shade
5. Give your dog his very own "kiddy pool”
6. Don’t assume your dog can swim well
7. Dogs get sunburns too!
8. If there’s no fence, keep your dog on a leash
9. Watch your dog’s weight
10. Keep your windows screened!
Perhaps the most important tip is to pay attention to your dog – you’ll know when he seems uncomfortable. Summer can be a great time to spend with your dog, but it’s important to keep these tips in mind!
Follow this link to read more!